Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Getting to Know Us....

I am trying to teach myself this new blogger thing. I am going to try and upload some pictures of Jon and I from our wedding!


Jon and I were married on Spetember 4, 2004. Three years and counting!!! We got married in Shelbina, MO and then had our reception at the Lake in Clarence, MO. It was a beautiful outdoor reception and we were very blessed with lots of friends and relatives that were able to share that day with us.





































Jon 's Family. ...


Keely, Ann, me, Jon, Susan and Kerry.




This is my family.







My brother-in-law Brian, sister Lauren, mother Jana, me, Jon, my Nana, grandfather Roy and Aunt Kaye.













This is my dad, Roger. He lives in Dallas, Texas and unfortuantely I don't get to see him as often as I like.















These are my two best friends in the world. I have known them since I could walk. Carisa Berti and Michelle (Dimmitt) Earhart. We have been through so many things together. I am so happy to have them both here in Columbia with me!

No comments: