Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Visits

We had a lot of trick-or-treaters this year, now that we are in a family neighborhood. This was an exciting night for us. We love seeing friends and family. I remember in our very first duplex and Halloween. Jon had to dress up for work so he decided to stay in his costume, (a farmer) and greet the trick-o-treaters. However, we didn't have anyone come to our door. Last night we had at least 30 kids! I am including some of our friends that stopped by.




Michelle and Luke Earhart. Luke was Yodo from Star Wars. He was being shy when I tried to take his picture!

















The Smith Family stopped by. Rob is my partner and this is his family.


Rob (spiderman), Tessa (bumble bee), Luke (Star Wars character), Michelle (witch) and Rachael (princess).




The Howes Family. This is Jon's Aunt Sara's kids.
Brett, Halle and excited Tanner. Tanner was a cute little animal but got hot so he changed to his football pjs.
The O'Riley's. Justin and Dawn O'Riley stopped by our house too. They are a really fun couple that I helped buy a house. They live just a block over from us. This is their daughter Kennedy and son Cooper.

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a neat idea, Brooke!! I've never even heard of this website! I'm so glad to have this as a way to stay updated with you guys, especially during busy times when we don't get to see you as often as we'd like. You and Jon are both amazing people, and I'm so happy for all that you've accomplished. Can't wait for our MU date! :) BTW, I have a similar website: bradyandbeth.multiply.com, check it out sometime! Love you!