Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Makes Three

We are excited to share our good news with you! The McCarty’s are having a McBaby! (that is for all you Grey’s Anatomy fans) We are expecting our new arrival around September 11th. We ask for you to keep us in your prayers and thoughts. We hope to have a healthy baby join our family. I am almost 10 weeks along. I have not had any morning sickness yet! I know I am lucky. However, I’ve had many other unpleasant symptoms. Mainly being tired which Jon just can’t come to terms with. Lol! I will try to be better at tracking our progress on our blog. We will definitely find out the sex of the baby so will also keep you posted with that in April. We have our next dr’s appointment March 3rd. This is such an exciting time in our lives and we wanted to share with you! Again, thank you for praying for our little one.

Take care,
Brooke, Jon and Baby McCarty

No comments: