Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby McCarty 4.3.08

Hello Everyone,

I am sad to report that Jon and I lost our precious child last week. You may think why is Brooke posting such a private matter??? I know a lot of you do not know and I would much rather people know then come and ask me how I am doing, tell me that I not showing much, the fears go on in my head. Anyway, so I wanted to at least let everyone know what was going on for that reason and to also ask you for your prayers. This is by far the hardest and most painful thing I have ever been through in my life. I now believe people who always told me you can't imagine how much love you will have for your child. I never got to meet my child alive but experienced four months of bliss while he was with me. Yes, it was a little boy. Life feels so unfair right now. We tried so hard to have a baby and then it was taken from us. My mind keeps wondering why is it so easy for others? Again, please pray for us to heal. Please don't be afraid to leave messages on my account or email me at Brooke@WeichertFT.com. I am saving everything and putting all together for a memory book of Baby Boy McCarty.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers,
Brooke

No comments: