Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Hills Here We Come

I am very excited to report that I am going on a girls trip to Hollywood! I told Jon that I really wanted to do some traveling before we had kids. I didn't do that so now that I am in a stand still I have decided to travel! I am going with my good friends, Beth, Carrie and Julie. We are all big fans of the show "The Hills" and are going to definitely check out the same hot spots they frequent. We are very excited! We are staying at Hotel Roosevelt which is a Hollywood landmark and celeb fav. We will all be very disappointed if we don't see some celebs on this trip. We are also going on one of those cheesy star tours so we can check out the stars homes. We will be true tourists without the fanny packs! :) Our hotel is awesome! You can check it out at http://www.hotelroosevelt.com/ We also plan to go to Les Deux, S Bar or Goa at night. We will also probably try to do lunch at the Ivy and drink some coffee and celeb watch. We also want to try to go to the beach and Rodeo Drive. I hope we can get it all done! :) I will definitely post lost of pics when we get back!

No comments: