Thursday, April 17, 2008

Forever My Child

We received a charm from the hospital with a beautiful poem I want to share. This charm was donated by a couple who lost their triplets. They were so touched by the memory packet the hospital gives you they decided to donate something to everyone. I thought that was so special and was so touched by this poem.


You are a Precious Child Created out of love, a blessing from above.
I've adored you from the start,
and your little footprints touched my heart.
A single teardtop represents the millions I have cried.
My life never the same since you died.
I wish you could have stayed longer with me,
I'd watch you grow into all you could be.
Although we are apart,
You are always in my heart.
I dream of a joyful time when we will be reunited once again.
Thoughts of you make me smile,
You will always be My Forever Child.

Written by: Susan Mosquera
www.MyForeverChild.com


Thank you to everyone who has sent us cards and emails. I am trying to respond to emails in a timely manner. It is hard because we have been blessed with so many. Plus, keeping up at work!! :) Please know how much we appreciate it. I also want to say thank you to those who have shared your stories with us. Most of all thank you for those of you who continue to pray and think of us.

Brooke & Jon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This poem is wonderful! It really touched me when my daughter, Katelyn, passed away earlier this year. This poem is beautiful and perfect.